- Top 100 overall medtech companies (annual sales listed for 2015 and 2014) ;
- Individual 5-year performance profiles of the Top 10 medtech companies (revenue, profit and more)
- Top 10 IVD companies (annual IVD sales listed for 2015 and 2014)
- Top 10 Cardiology companies (annual cardiology sales listed for 2015 and 2014)
- Top 10 Orthopedics companies (annual orthopedics sales listed for 2015 and 2014)
- Top 10 Imaging companies (annual imaging sales listed for 2015 and 2014).
The 2016 edition - based on revenue from 2015 or the most recent full fiscal year, as of Dec 1 2016 – sees a new medtech leader, after a bulked-up Medtronic knocked Johnson & Johnson off its throne. But astute M&A deals, as well as divestments and knock-on impact from poor sales and negative currency effects, have also led to other movements in the medtech company rankings.
Register for our free email digests:
You must sign in to use this functionality.
Please Sign In
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with active subscriptions will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and may purchase the article.